 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 594
Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:58:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford writes:
Cool!! I'll try & organise to get there & meet some of you guys!!
Unfortunately, I doubt if I'll have any bricks to use 8?(

I'm sure folks will have some bricks out.

Do you have directions how to get there?

Yup.  Richview Public Library is at Islington and Eglinton Avenues.  It's in
North Etobicoke, which is in the west end of the city.  By subway, get
yourself to Islington station, then by bus north on the Islington 37 route.
It should be about 20 minutes, but you never know with the traffic/weekend
service etc.  Check out the bus schedule here:

http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/ttc/schedules/index.htm

If you click on Islington 37, it'll show the route map and times.

Of course, if you're driving, it's very easy to get there.  Gardiner to
Islington Avenue, then north on Islington for about 10-15 minutes to
Eglinton.  Or 401 to...Islington Avenue, southbound on Islington to
Eglinton, should be about 5-6 minutes south.

Here's the address and phone number:

http://indexes.tpl.toronto.on.ca/accessibility/index.asp?inBranchCode=RI

Calum