 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 590
Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 06:09:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"ben medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message

....unfortunately for the train (and fortunately for me) is that I got
an add-on - I just received the CLUB CAR in the mail today to complement
my metroliner!!!!!!!! (all the way from down under...that's right
aussie, baby!!)

Why is that unfortunate? That's fantastic!

   Iain

I was just refering to your inference on speeding down the track with the
kiddies on the metroliner....the club car slows the train down a bit...
there are quite a few pieces on there, but makes the train regular size.

Replace the long bogie on the second engine with another motor. That should
give it some more oooomph!!

ROSCO