 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 647
Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 13:46:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
                       Just wondering…
Do we have any sorta plans or rough draft for the entire layout?
I've seen lots of work go into other LUG group’s displays, with concrete
outlines and partitioning of sections. I myself have no train parts, but
I've got lots of town and base plates. I guess the framework will be decided
between those with the tracks?

      Sincerely,

                             --==Richard==--

I think now that there are some "concrete" parameters...Calum booked the
room....Way to Go Calum!!!.....(we know how much room we have to work with)

I think we need first to find out exactly who is going to be exhibiting
(displaying) their models/sets.

Then we should find out who is bringing what...I know some only have a town
layout, others only have train models, some both.

I think someone, say Calum should design limits, and say charge a "zoning
fee" or "property tax" to potential towns in the display, and also charge
a "track usage/rental" to those bringing train sets...
or you could just use a donation box...

Hi,

Sorry for my late post, I was on the road for the past 2 weeks. I will
definitively go (will bring some rolling stuff and buildings, also tracks if
needed).

Since I'm from Montreal, it will be 5 hour drive each way, do you think that
one of you could provide a space to sleep for a night at is place? There might
be 2 other poeple from MonLUG that could be interested.

Martin