 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 599
Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 23:30:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message

hey!! i built train stuff,  do you forget the almost famous lego
propeller powered train????

Yeah, that worked real well, didn't it? ;)

AND i do own train stuff, I own, a new box (MISB) of straight track, I
have switch track, I have the ever wanted cross track, I even have ONE
train motor, and a speed regulator.  OR course it is powering my rcx(s)

:)

No! The transformer is powering the RCX! The Speed Reg is siting dormant! Or
turning on a light! AAAaaaaaa!!

AND if that KID shows up I'm gonna smack him. Then FIND his parents and
give them a piece of my mind!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUILD A ROBO SMACK-BOT!

   Iain

Speaking of transformers...did you know that I have 3 different types...
one for Euro, one for Britain, and one for North America????
Just another useless piece of data!!

Benjamin Medinets