 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 592
Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:27:35 GMT

"ben medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message

I was just refering to your inference on speeding down the track with the
kiddies on the metroliner....the club car slows the train down a bit...
there are quite a few pieces on there, but makes the train regular size.

Fine. Nya. I'll just make my NQT-A go fast then. :)

I was thinking, we really ought to have Chris, Dave, etc... and the other
tech heads come out too - we can let them use the speed regs and get their
first taste of trains!

Calum to Chris - "No Chris, slow down on the curve... no you have to just...
TWIST IT... NO THE OTHER WAY... KIDS LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!"

Kiddies to Chris - "Your train sucks, mister."

:)

    Iain