 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 579
578  |  580
Subject:
rtlToronto/train1 issues etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 19:01:58 GMT

Hi folks,

I went up to sign the forms for rtlToronto/train1, May 26th, 2001.  We are
now officially booked for that Saturday for train1.  The room is larger
(about 1.5 to 2 times) than the single room we had at rtlToronto 7 downtown.

I've asked for extra tables.  The rental fee is $50 for the day, there is
ample free parking, and the library is reasonably nice.

Calum