 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 578
577  |  579
Subject:
rtlToronto 8 Poster Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 05:07:39 GMT

Hi folks,

Thanks to Chris going to the Library to pay for the room (I've been sick and
really busy at work) the first poster for rtlToronto8 is now available:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-060901-poster1.pdf

Please print some out, and put it up at your place of business, worship,
institute of education, etc.  Ie, stick one up at your office, school,
church, community center.  This one is black and white for easy printing on
lasers and inkjets (and easy copying!).  Poster the world!  Get going!
We'll probably do another poster in a month or two.

Calum

PS-YF23A project update.  Built the main wings tonight.  Horrible
realization:  Lego wings DO NOT MATCH Northrop's in terms of angle.