 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 581
Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:55:41 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Hi folks,

I went up to sign the forms for rtlToronto/train1, May 26th, 2001.  We are
now officially booked for that Saturday for train1.  The room is larger
(about 1.5 to 2 times) than the single room we had at rtlToronto 7 • downtown.

I've asked for extra tables.  The rental fee is $50 for the day, there is
ample free parking, and the library is reasonably nice.

Awesome!!

Dude, we should have like at least one or two sections that are just a
long... very straight "Speedway" section. Like, one big long flat streach
that we can let the trains go flat-out on. Maybe we could..... Oh hey, this
is a neat idea:

At the begining and exit of the speedtrack, we could have the track
disconnected from the adjacent piece by one stud. Then, we power the speed
section on a separate speed reg - we could just leave it at full blast. So
the trains can crawl up to the speed track... then WHAM, LAUNCH!!!!!!
YAY!!!!! SO FAST

OMG Coaster season starts in 2 weeks OMG OMG OMG need LIM launch

eXCIT
ED