 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4672
Re: Decisions Decisions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 02:12:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
You guys are bad! I can see I'm going to have to put my credit card in a
safe place before heading up there to visit.

See, EVEN that is not going to help.

some members of our group will happily sell you lego right over the
table.

"....PPStt Wanna  buy some lego.   MISB......  For you, I'll let you
pay me later....."

"Yeah....I've got these 2 nifty Town Light & Sound sets with Micromotors
in them...one of them even has a polarity switch...."

(120 Loonies later.....ouch, if you factor in the RIS 1.0 via E-bay...)

ooops....sorry for sharing that story... :)

That and Once you discover the price difference of the loonie vs. the
greenback and our already neat deals AND so many places to buy lego....
You'll be lucky if you have space to re-pack you luggage.

Yep....winners...John, you probably don't want to go in there...if you don't
want to spend money....a discount clothing store with great deals, and a
fairly nice selection of LEGO!!!!!!!  :)

Benjamin Medinets

Reverse Manifest Destiny through lego sales

....btw, what did you buy with the money I gave you with said L&S town sets
(for your Supercomputer Slush Fund?)