 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4666
Re: Decisions Decisions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:18:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Anywho, thinking about forming a support group similar to AA...

"Hi, my name's Dave nad I haven't bought LEGO for a whole 2 days thus far..."

Dave!!

Dave,

You have to want to quit. ;-)

Jude

Aye, there's the rub...

But I don't wanna quit!!  (jumps up and down a la 5 year old who doesn't
want to leave the park)

But Dave (says very patient and understanding pocketbook...), you can't
afford all this!

Sure I can, if I stop eating and putting gas in my truck!

Yeah, that's the ticket!

(Break into song and dance here... sung to the tune 'Copacabana by Barry
Manilow...)

His name was David
He loved his LEGO
He bought so much he had no dough