 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4661
Re: Decisions Decisions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:53:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Personally I like the Red Super Car more then the 4x4.  The evidence of
this is my 4x4 is slated for dismantling but my Super Car still sits on
display with Olivia at the wheel.

I laughed so hard I peed! Oh wait, no I didn't.
That was pretty hilarious though. :)

Thanks for checking, Iain.  But seriously.  No Supercar (853, 8865, 8880,
8448, 8466 etc) is complete without a Scala (Scal-la la la!) doll like
Olivia!  You MUST HAVE A SCALA DOLL IN YOUR TECHNIC CAR.

Aparently, to some people, it's worth lugging halfway across Scandanavia.

I'm a sucker for good Lego deals, especially the kind which require
something unusual to be done in the process.  It also gave rigidity and form
to my normally sagging travel luggage.

Calum