 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4649
Re: Decisions Decisions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:46:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
I just received my second 4x4 from Sears--they had 'em on discount
again--it's such a nice set...

Anywho, do I finally break down and buy the Super Car from S@H?  I mean,
it's red, looks great, but for 129 American...

I'd only be missing one supercar then (the one released before this one)

Anyway, thoughts?  Opinions?  Is the supercar worth it?

Dave!!

The easy answer is buy it so you'll have a complete series.  You have to ask
yourself is it really worth it.  I suppose no one can truly answer that,
except you.  The answers from others would carry subjectivity...in varying
amounts.

Also, I suppose, there are other factors besides the "value" of the
model....

(like staying within your (LEGO) budget).

Ben