 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4648
4647  |  4649
Subject:
Decisions Decisions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:38:52 GMT

I just received my second 4x4 from Sears--they had 'em on discount
again--it's such a nice set...

Anywho, do I finally break down and buy the Super Car from S@H?  I mean,
it's red, looks great, but for 129 American...

I'd only be missing one supercar then (the one released before this one)

Anyway, thoughts?  Opinions?  Is the supercar worth it?

Dave!!