 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4650
Re: Decisions Decisions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:03:28 GMT

Personally I like the Red Super Car more then the 4x4.  The evidence of
this is my 4x4 is slated for dismantling but my Super Car still sits on
display with Olivia at the wheel.

I like that it has several different designs, and the engine can be
moved from the front to the back easily, depending on the look you are
going for at the time.  Some people say this as if its a fault, but it's
only rear wheel drive and front wheel steering.   That never bothered
me, most sports cars are like that.

Now, after visiting Calum's, I've finally seen an 8088 super car, and it
is by far the best one.

Is the Red one worth full price?  In the end, not really.  Are you going
to find it for less?  It doesn't look like it but who knows.

Derek

David Koudys wrote:

I just received my second 4x4 from Sears--they had 'em on discount
again--it's such a nice set...

Anywho, do I finally break down and buy the Super Car from S@H?  I mean,
it's red, looks great, but for 129 American...

I'd only be missing one supercar then (the one released before this one)

Anyway, thoughts?  Opinions?  Is the supercar worth it?

Dave!!