 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4657
Re: Decisions Decisions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:49:57 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message

The easy answer is buy it so you'll have a complete series.  You have to • ask
yourself is it really worth it.  I suppose no one can truly answer that,
except you.  The answers from others would carry subjectivity...in varying
amounts.

I never understood how people could buy sets just for the sake of having a
"complete" line of something. I guess it's a personal preference thing - I'd
rather get ahold of sets I know I was going to make good use of. Is it a
bragging rights thing? "I'm better than PersonY because I have
x(complete(System_Series))"?

(like staying within your (LEGO) budget).

You have a budget?!

    Iain