 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4673
4672  |  4674
Subject:
Pole-Balancing Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 02:27:19 GMT

While I know a few other people have done this before (even though I can't
find anything online!), this is new to me. But I thought I'd give it a go
anyway.

This is my first attempt at doing a "pole-balancing" robot. It's hard!
Suposedly there are dicsussions elsewhere on LUGNET about this very problem,
but my searches revealed nothing. Anyway...

http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/balance/balance.html

Any suggestions on how to do this better or help with programming is okay,
too. ;)

    Iain