 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4676
Re: Pole-Balancing Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 02:52:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Rob Hendrix" <rob.removebeforesending@msltc.org> wrote in message

While I know a few other people have done this before (even though I • can't
find anything online!), this is new to me. But I thought I'd give it a go
anyway.

Is this what you're looking for?

-Rob

Um, I really don't know how to answer that.  :)

   Iain

OOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSSSS!!!!
Sorry.  Here it is....
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/?n=1474

-Rob
Watching Junkyard Wars and writing posts doesn't mix well.