 Robotics / RCX / 1474
1473  |  1475
Subject:
inverted penulum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:54:55 GMT

We just started studying the inverted pendulum problem in order to solve it
with the RCX and lejos or legos or PBForth. We are not decided yet. At first
sight this seems a rather serious problem. Has anybody worked already around
the subject? What about implanting a Kalman-filter or working with fuzzy-logic?