 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 400
399  |  401
Subject:
off topic question since you brought it up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 02:51:08 GMT

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:57:20 GMT, "Calum Tsang"
<tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:
Dry out while watching (West Wing, Scrapheap Challenge)

Sorry for the off-topic question, but Junkyard Wars is on of my
favorite programmes: Is there such a thing as "Scrapheap Challenge"?

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ