 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 401
Re: Event Operations and what I noticed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:05:03 GMT

around 12:45PM with a Sharpie.
Mind you SOMEONE TOOK MY SHARPIE.  GRRR.  :)

relax, i have your sharpie..... i unpacked my robot box  and it was at
the bottom.  My first thought was..... WOW, FREE sharpie..... then i
thought....

FREE Sharpie. cool.

8)

Chris