 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 386
385  |  387
Subject:
Baths and Batteries. Do not mix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:57:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto,
Before I even finished reading the word "collapsed", I somehow just KNEW
that the next sentence would have something to do with a bath! ;)

Baths are good.  Mmm.  Warm bath.  It's a good way to relax.

Get home.
Start water filling tub.
Boot my Dell, read my mail.
Take bath.
Dry out while watching (West Wing, Scrapheap Challenge)
Eat dinner.

rtlToronto/train Event: April/May or August
rtlToronto8: Two Words-Bulk Batteries: June.

How does everyone feel about that?

TWO WORDS - BULK BATTERIES!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

I actually meant the timing of said events.  But I have an idea for the
poster already.

Calum