 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 367
Re: Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 17:19:40 GMT

I had a great time.  Look forward to future sessions.

Dave it was GREAT to see you come out!  Glad you had fun.

I would like to say that this event for me was a BLAST!!!!

And this would be a good time for me to express to all people out there,
who read this group,  to please post, and join us at the monthly dinners
(meetings)

Many people approached me and said they read this group but do not
post.  I can not stress enuff that we are a very friendly group, and
would love to hear from ALL OF YOU!!

It can be a bit disheartening for Calum and Myself to never really know
how many people will show up with a robot.

Please let us know you exist by posting here.  I feel that the group as
a whole would learn more with the input of many more people.

to show what I mean, I'm gonna start a new thread about what I learned
just at yesterdays event.

find that thread and re-ply to it.  tell us what you learned.

Thanks

Chris
Lego Walker now @
www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm