 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 369
Re: Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 17:54:53 GMT

I had such a great time as well!  As per usual, though, I was too focused on
getting my stack 'bot to work that I didn't spend enuf time socializing.

The things I learned were that if you can make your 'bot dance, you woo
everyone.  Loved it Iain!

Don't leave the design of the 'bot to the last 3 days before the
competition, i was sooo tired ;)

Now I have way too many design upgrades and fixes for my 'bot from looking
at all those wonderful machines, I don't know whether to start from scratch
or not.

Thanks for organizing and running it Calum and Chris.  Hope we can do it at
the Library again, seeing all the spectators and walk-ins was great!

Whatever help I can give, just ask.

Dave