 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1459
Re: train bridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 04:00:44 GMT

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message

Ah Ha! So THAT's how you got those great shots on the video! Can you post
some pictures of that car? I have alot of interested in finding out how • you
created that!

I believe there's a picture of the car here, on Dave Koudys' site:

http://24.141.26.239/images/rtl0105/p005862.jpg

(from: http://24.141.26.239/rtl0105.htm )

I just had the tape on it temporaraly. Normally that isn't on there. :) It's
just my Canon Elura2 siting on a lowrider wagon plate. Very few pieces!

    Iain