 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1458
Re: train bridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:56:59 GMT

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Here's the piece I was going to use for the top arch:
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=6108

That is a beautiful arch piece!

I can't see having any lateral clearance issues with that piece. Great!

    Iain