 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1415
Re: train bridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 00:27:49 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message
Hey Chris,

where did you learn how to spell?

BTW, what is a Trais?

Jeff VW

LOOK, there have been a bunch of posts by people claiming to be other
people.  I did not write that.... umm, ya, that's it.... it wasn't me. • uh huh.....

OR

HEY, what do you want.  Track designer does NOT have a spell checker!!!! • ...Sure....

or

i was in a hurry to whip off that message and dropped an "n" besides do
you know how quirky that program is to use if you have NEVER used it
before. • Whatever...

NOW i could take the time to Re- do the pic.... maybe i will.    I'll
get back to you.
Yeah you should.... Even though we both know the real reason.....
You just could not wait to create a bunch of modules for your entry in
Train2!

Jeff VW

--
Chris