 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1425
Re: train bridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:35:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
ROB,

Clearly you just don't understand us train folks.
I think you should abandon this project and stick with robot monkeys.
Everyone knows that the stud width of all trains has been set to the
Chris standard of 40.  see my earlier post.

;)

P.S.  check out my new sig file.

Chris
See my latest Track layout here:
http://www.members.home.net/magno42/temp/train_vll/layout.jpg

Well Chris, I laughed pretty hard at that one. You have way too much time on
your hands. I'm sure you downloaded the track layout program just so you
could write that. Don't worry: I started working on some concepts for my
monkey last night... Got some really neat ideas... No pictures yet.
Personally I prefer 7 wide trains my self. Sure they may look a bit
lopsided, but you get the best of both worlds...
Rob