 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1433
Re: train bridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 00:58:23 GMT

Well Chris, I laughed pretty hard at that one.

thank you.

you see this is the kind of thing i need to see in reply's.  it makes me
feel good to know that people actually think the stupid things i type
are funny.  it feels a bit weird sometimes, sending something off like
that and wondering if maybe I've gone to far.

(shrug)

BTW yes i did download track designer JUST for that, and it took a lot
longer that I thought.

And speaking of too much time, how about Calum.  how did you do all that
with the lego parts????

--
Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @