 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1412
Re: train bridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 00:07:25 GMT

Hey Chris,

where did you learn how to spell?

BTW, what is a Trais?

Jeff VW

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message
ROB,

Clearly you just don't understand us train folks.
I think you should abandon this project and stick with robot monkeys.
Everyone knows that the stud width of all trains has been set to the
Chris standard of 40.  see my earlier post.

;)

P.S.  check out my new sig file.

Chris
See my latest Track layout here: