 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12990
Re: Ugh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:23:05 GMT

.... how about those round black and white (not blue?) spherical items belonging
to someone named Steve...... that some of us keep playing with?

And, this is what it's like when people try to not talk about my balls.

Maybe I'll send some balls to people in the color NG, then, let's see what they talk
about...

BTW, did everyone see the latest video(s) of my balls?

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=23359

Steve "I still have more balls than you can imagine" Hassenplug