 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13007
Re: Ugh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
Look at <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1068031>

What is the small spherical BLUE object I see....

could it be <http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x493> in blue????

Steve DOES HAVE blue balls!!!  This proves it!

LOL well it was a nice try, but I believe it is one of these:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/203

So your proof is found wanting ;)

Actually, it IS a blue ball.  I picked up a Spin and Shoot, so I have a pair of blue
balls, AND a pair of red balls (
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1068035 ) and a few yellow ones,
thrown in for fun...

Steve "I've really got balls"

Actually, I did the exact same thing last week... picked up a Spin and Shoot
set... and mine came with 3 red and 3 blue balls ;)

John

PS. We in rtlToronto may not have as much balls as Steve, but it's not how many
we've got, it's the SIZE that really matters ;)