 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12996
12995  |  12997
Subject:
AN OPEN LETTER TO.....was (Re: Ugh...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:26:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

HEY, can ~I~ do my own open letter?

AN OPEN LETTER TO CALUM

--------IMPORTANT-------

Calum,
let it be know that we the undersigned....

(inset what you want here)

I speak for EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!

and some day I will CHANGE the text of this letter

Signed.
ME

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this is FUN

lets do it AGAIN!!!

AN OPEN LETER TO JAKE M

--------IMPORTANT-------

Jake,
let it be know that we the undersigned....

just wanted to say hi.

we dont see you post here.

I speak for EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!

and some day I will CHANGE the text of this letter

Signed.
ME

WOW, i can do this ALL DAY!!!

AN OPEN LETER TO Greg H

--------IMPORTANT-------

Greg,
let it be know that we the undersigned....

hey, we were talking about you recently.

it was all good.

I speak for EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!

and some day I will CHANGE the text of this letter

Signed.
ME

AN OPEN LETER TO DAVE K

--------IMPORTANT-------

Dave,
let it be know that we the undersigned....

hey, I dont post in your blog anymore.

sorry.

I speak for EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!

and some day I will CHANGE the text of this letter

Signed.
ME

OK I'm bord of this.

Chris

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
I step out of .rtlToronto, .robotics and .technic for 5 minutes and
trip over this:

<http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=50003&t=i&v=a>

Wow.

-Rob A>

(climbing back into the safety of his happy place...)