 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12998
Re: Ugh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:24:33 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
I saw that last night.  Ugh is right.  Oh well.  I guess this really bothers
some people, perhaps more than it does us.

It's that time of the month when Calum gets soft.

Well, what more can I really say that hasn't been said before?  I guess I could
publically state again that these folks are some sort of weirdos who need
serious help, but all that would do is further alienate me (and the group) from
the rest of the world.

PS-I now agree, the real Ferrari Enzo is an ugly car.

Have you seen one in person?

Yeah, I was considering one but ended up with the Accord instead.  You can't fit
a module in the Enzo for train shows.

Calum