 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12994
Re: Ugh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:41:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto (the safe, happy place), John Guerquin wrote:

Rob wrote:

I step out of .rtlToronto,... and trip over this:

   Yes - the entertainment value of LUGNET continues. On the plus side, the
Jonny-five robot *is* nice, especially the driver, and the second meeting of the
Fellowship of the GBC looks *great* (AAAAaaargh! One Of These Days, I *WILL*
make it down there Steve - three finished modules, and three more in various
stages. But I'm down to about a dozen 1x4 plates, time to visit Bricklink...)

<http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=50003&t=i&v=a>

Wow.

   It makes me wonder when these folks find the time to... play. Or if they
remember how.

.... how about those round black and white (not blue?)...

   Yes, they *do* come in blue:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x45px3

that some of us keep playing with?

   I don't play with them - I build machines to handle them. Sometimes gently,
sometime roughly. Completely different concept, I assure you. Steve, has Heather
read any of these threads?