 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12987
Re: Ugh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:13:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
I step out of .rtlToronto, .robotics and .technic for 5 minutes and
trip over this:

<http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=50003&t=i&v=a>

Wow.

-Rob A>

(climbing back into the safety of his happy place...)

I did the same this morning ....
.....followed by.... <rolling my eyes> ...
.....followed by.... <trying not to bang my head against the wall>....

.... so, how about that new large Technic crane ???
or
.... how about those round black and white (not blue?) spherical items belonging
to someone named Steve...... that some of us keep playing with?

John