 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12989
Re: Ugh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:09:27 GMT

1. Why are you making me look at this crap.

2. After several weeks of amazing MOCs finaly making it into the top
stories, we have to go through this crap again.

3. If they are that disparate for crap old gray why don't they just do
what Maersk did and contract Lego to make pieces in those colours.

4. Why are you making me look at this crap.

Derek

Rob Antonishen wrote:
I step out of .rtlToronto, .robotics and .technic for 5 minutes and
trip over this:

<http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=50003&t=i&v=a>

Wow.

-Rob A>

(climbing back into the safety of his happy place...)