 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12995
Re: Ugh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:03:20 GMT

Look at <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1068031>

What is the small spherical BLUE object I see....

could it be <http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x493> in blue????

Steve DOES HAVE blue balls!!!  This proves it!

-Rob A>