 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13054
Re: Ugh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:

Yes - the entertainment value of LUGNET continues. On the plus side, the
Jonny-five robot *is* nice, especially the driver

This has been bugging me, what do you mean by driver? I'm probably being dense.

Steve