 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12175
Re: Onwards to rtlToronto18...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:11:21 GMT

Bruce Sheridan wrote:

I don’t know why we would want a limit on size. All of the robots that have
impressed me over time have been on the larger size. I’m not that interested in
cutesy little robots.

Part of the point of this contest is to build under restricted size
conditions.

RCXs...I thought we decided that long ago...use whatever you want.

I agree with this.

I want the 8x8 playfield

Not sure what I would prefer.  The 4x4 field makes more sense with the
smaller robot size.

Derek