 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11938
Re: ENDLESS stinking reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:42:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Chris said winning the event gives me bragging rights, so I'm using them.

First, what kind of a nut actually listens to and believes what Chris says??
Secondly, in rtlToronto bragging rights last for the first 30 minutes of the
dinner on the same day of the contest.

And Chris, there are absolutely no bragging rights associated with coming in
second!