 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11926
Re: Next rtlToronto Timing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 01:50:20 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:
5. Trevyn is.... well, nevermind him, hes still working on a C$ robot for the
next drag race game.

I am, actually. I will get the #%&*@ing thing working!! I will bring it
to an event! All will say OOOH! AAAH! EVEN STEVE!!

NO DUCKS WILL BE HARMED IN THE CREATION OF MY BOT!

But seriously, part of the problem is that I didn't have enough racks. A
trip to brickfest that resulted in the purchase of four of
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/202 (with one of
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/200 (why are those seperate? i mean, the
part itself doesnt seem to open up!) in each) and the same number of
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2428 should go a long way towards
solving this problem. Just think, I now have 80 studs of racky goodness.
That ought to be enough for anyone.

Now make with the OOOHing and AAAHing.

Trevyn.