 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11929
Re: Next rtlToronto Timing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 03:58:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan wrote:

Who's this guy and why is he posting in rtl???

Dave K

What with all the talk about hood ornaments, kitchen sinks, ducks, foosball,
video games, combined with what seems to be an ENDLESS stinking reminder that
Steve won the Connect 4 contest, I was really wondering what I could possibly
add.

Steve has been an ongoing pain ever since he won that contest. Wait, that may
not be entirely fair, I think he was a pain even before that!  I think we all
need to pray that Chris never wins a contest. Actually, I'm sure we don't have
to pray too hard!

Bruce

Chris?  Win a competition???  Well, he came close with Project X, but ath was
before kids and renos... so now, not much chance...

Did Steve enter Chasm Crossing?  Can't remember 'cause I didn't enter a 'bot in
that one...

What else...

Oh block stacking, where some guy named Bruce and me seem to always win...

;)

Anyway, I love it when Steve enters and posts here--it adds much excitement to
our little neck of the woods...

And Janey, you should never feel left out or threatened...  Just 'cause you've
never been to a bon-a-fide rtl event, we still appreciate ya...

Dave K
-who secretly wants a membership to J-Lug...