 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11932
Re: ENDLESS stinking reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:46:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

S N I P

Chris said winning the event gives me

S N I P

Steve

when will you STOP using my name in vain???

Chris.
from now on, anything I say or do is copyright, trademarked, and double rubber
stamped as MINE.  so you have to ask me to quote me.  Ask LAR++ he'll tell you
all about copyright, TOS, and Trademarks. (tm)  (c)  (R)  (DRS)

:)