 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11933
Re: ENDLESS stinking reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:46:46 GMT

Chris.
from now on, anything I say or do is copyright, trademarked, and double rubber
stamped as MINE.  so you have to ask me to quote me.  Ask LAR++ he'll tell you
all about copyright, TOS, and Trademarks. (tm)  (c)  (R)  (DRS)

You may want to contact Jake, and tell him to remove that quote from his web
site...