 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11927
Re: Next rtlToronto Timing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 02:27:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson wrote:
Chris Magno wrote:
5. Trevyn is.... well, nevermind him, hes still working on a C$ robot for the
next drag race game.

I am, actually. I will get the #%&*@ing thing working!! I will bring it
to an event! All will say OOOH! AAAH! EVEN STEVE!!

I'll be quick to OOOH and AAAH, when you get it working.

I OOOHed and AAAHed Derek's.

I OOOHed and AAAHed...     well, I guess just Derek's...  :)

If you...  I mean WHEN you get it working, we'll have let our robots play a
game.

Good luck
Steve