 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10846
Re: Logic Only - Early results (the polls are still open)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:03:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
I'm willing to bet Kevin's code will win the second game.  That's actually kind
of a risky bet, seeing he DIDN'T win the first game.

Was it a long game or did I die early?

It was quite a good game.  I have the transcript at home (forgot to bring it
back from lunch).  I think it went to 37 or 39 chips.

I emailed you a zip file today with all the source code, plus the srec files.
The code had been modified to restart the game when VIEW was hit.

Kevin

Would you be willing to share code after this is done, so I can see what you
did?  I've already given you my source.  I'm more intersted in seeing
everybody's solutions than I am winning the game.  You can often learn new
tricks by seeing other people's solution.

I don't recall seeing your code, but, yes, I will share mine.

I'm pretty sure Chris (if he had a working robot) would count that as a victory.
Too bad he didn't.  :)

Yup.  Weak link comes to mind.

Kevin has some really good sig file quotes...

Steve