 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10814
Re: Logic Only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 19:10:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Michael Purvis wrote:
   Okay, here’s my logic-only program:

members.lycos.co.uk/drunkenogre/craniaclogic.zip

The zip contains an srec firmware file and lx compiled program, as well as full source and the PC-only version for playing on the computer. Just in case, I also included firmdl3 and dll. There’s a readme with operating instructions.

Basically when you run the program, it waits for an IR message indicating the opponent’s move. To tell it to play first, simply click the prgm button after it’s been run and it will make (and send an IR message of) the first move.

Mike

There’s a problem with your logic. Your PC version doesn’t play the same as your RCX version. You may want to test it by sending messages from BricxCC, or something like that. (I know you can’t use another RCX)

I played second, went in column 4,4,2,4,4 and your program thought it won. It didn’t.

Steve