 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10825
Re: Logic Only - Early results (the polls are still open)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:51:42 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:
At rtl15, I played Derek two games (each of us went first, once) and I won both.
Derek, of course, finished ahead of everyone else listed below, because he
actually had a robot that could play.  :)

Don't forget I beat you three time in warm up games do to mechanical
failures and interventions.  :-)

I only had one mechanical failure the whole day, I think.

Derek