 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10836
Re: Logic Only - Early results (the polls are still open)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:03:34 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

when your software played Kevin's  which code won?

try to be as explicit as you can so that it will look good in my sig file.

To make a short story, long...

I'm willing to bet Kevin's code will win the second game.  That's actually kind
of a risky bet, seeing he DIDN'T win the first game.

Turns out, if Chris had been able to build a working robot, he may have tied
with me for first place.

Yes, when my code went first, it won.  As I hoped.  And, I expect when Kevin's
goes first, it will win.

I'm pretty sure Chris (if he had a working robot) would count that as a victory.
Too bad he didn't.  :)

Steve

you had to run this through a small army of friends and lawyers, so that I would
have a hard time putting it in my sig file.

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.