 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10815
Re: Logic Only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 01:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
There's a problem with your logic.  Your PC version doesn't play the same as
your RCX version.  You may want to test it by sending messages from BricxCC,
or something like that.  (I know you can't use another RCX)

I played second, went in column 4,4,2,4,4 and your program thought it won.
It didn't.

Darn it. I was able to test it with 'send only', using IR tower messages from
brixcc, but as you say, I don't have any way of checking the outgoing messages.
(And it's super-clunky to get even the remote working, since brixcc insists on
'handshaking' with a standard firmware rcx.)

I'll give it a look tonight. I have a feeling it might be a problem specifically
when ir plays first, since the code for that is pretty awkward.

Thanks for letting me know, tho.

Mike